Expert college admission advices can emphasize the difference between getting into a good college and a great one. While good grades and test scores are necessary to get into any top college school, there are many other components that can make up a great college application. American Math Academy’s certified counselors work in person with students to create a college application that stands above the rest. Some areas of interest that we cover include:• Selecting courses that can reflect and in field with the student’s intellectual capacity, inner and outer skills and personal capabilities to handle.
• Identifying the right extracurricular activities to showcase passion and talent of the student.
• Giving vital opportunities to demonstrate civic engagement.
• Taking part in summer programs for intellectual and personal growth.
• Writing the perfect college application essay.
• Developing interview skills that can help the students be fluent, confident and be at ease to catch their attention.